Somewhere

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Parallel universe


Another gorgeous morning has dawned. I fully expected clouds and rain but no! A sliver of the moon shone like a narrow sp0tlight before sunrise and now the sky is clear again. I am happy to meet the new day with all its signs of spring.


I'm in my 10th week here at home; I'm losing track of the day of the week now! I mark them by television shows or regular weekly activities. When I awaken, I go through them to place myself in the week!


I tuned into the local morning news. Highway cameras followed cars entering the District. Watching all those people traveling to work seemed so strange.


Have I entered a parallel universe? (just kidding)


Tomorrow: another day, another xray!
Today Nathan's home and we'll run errands. Or, he'll run errands while I sit in the car. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment