Somewhere

Friday, June 4, 2010

I have picked up a cold and a wicked sounding cough. I hope the cough means it's on the way out. I'm so grateful I made it through the wedding festivities without getting sick that I'm not complaining too much. I was so exhausted by the time all was said and done, I'm not surprised my body staged a little revolt afterwards.



My ankle is much improved; physical therapy is winding down. The next xray isn't until mid-June, but I'm pretty sure it'll show healing.



I've been working on trusting God for the events and activities of each day, as the day begins. These last five months have reminded me that life carries no guarantees. Only God knows how a day will unfold; only God can empower me to live it with grace, and hope, and love.



Cough and all, I'm going to hear Jeff Cavins tonight and tomorrow. I've experienced him via media through studies of the Gospel of Matthew, Acts, Revelation, and "The Story of Salvation". He is, hands down, the best Bible teacher I've ever known

No comments:

Post a Comment