Somewhere

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Helena gave me a ride to Bible study last night. They began Genesis 2 weeks ago and I was intrigued with insights I'd never heard before. Yet I was aware in a new way of the grief I've been feeling at having my usual activities curtailed. My home projects have kept me busy enough to blunt missing familiar faces and places. The feelings surged last night.


Last night into today I've been reminded, one would think serendipitously but not -- that patience and trust in God's purposes for my life will never cease to challenge me. Properly chastised, I've still been restless today.


My stitchery has climbed out of the doldrums of several days ago! It's beginning to look like I may actually finish!!! I continue to experience some anxiety that I'll make some huge b00-boo that'll be revealed only at the end. I forge on nonetheless reassuring myself that even if that happens I'll have the satisfaction of finished (even if flawed) big project.


This pic is for George. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment